Glen Vale Long Stay Car Park is a family run business that specialises in providing Holiday Cottage & B&B visitor’s with a personal parking space for the duration of their Visit.
£6 per night, per vehicle.
The benefits of using our Parking Facility:
- Glen Vale Car Park is a local family run business that’s been providing private car parking for visitors to the village for the over 20 years
- The Car Park’s in a private secluded location at the rear of our property
- A guaranteed designated parking bay for the duration of your stay
- For Safety and Security the Car Park is monitored using High Definition C.C.T.V. Cameras
- You pay for your permit on arrival which covers you from the day you arrive to the day you leave, so there’s no feeding parking meters every day
- We are the Closest Car Park to the old village
We also offer free help with vehicle related issues, from starting flat batteries to changing flat tyres. We will contact you personally at your accommodation if you leave your vehicle’s lights on, or doors open; which happens quite often in the summer months.
If you need help with local knowledge i.e. Pubs, Restaurants, Shops, Cash Points etc. if we can be of assistance, we will, it’s all part of the Service!
To Reserve A Parking Space At Glen Vale Car Park Please Send An Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Following Information:
- Name of the Accomodation where you are staying
- Dates of your Stay
- Number of Nights
- Make of the Vehicle
- Model of the Vehicle
- Registration of the Vehicle
Once I Have Received Your Information I'll Check Availability And Send You The Payment Instructions. On Completion Of Payment I Will Reserve You A Space.
Directions to Glen Vale Car Park:
Post Code: 78 TS13 5AD.
Turn off the main A174 road & head down to the village of Staithes. You will first see the main Council Car Park on your right hand side. Ignore this car park & carry on down Staithes Lane heading towards the Old Village. We are situated seven houses, after the main Council Car Park, on the right hand side. The road to Glen Vale Car Park leads up the side of our property. You are allowed to go down into the village for loading & unloading. The High Street has forty minutes parking restrictions in place.
When you come back out of the old village & back up the hill we are the second turn on the left hand side, just after the brow of hill. The first left goes into some new private houses; we are two houses after this. Our house, at the bottom of Glen Vale Car Park has a white conservatory, onto the side, facing the sea.
There’s also a footpath at the bottom of Glen Vale road that leads directly over the Old Stubble & down into Staithes High Street / Harbour & onto the Sea front.